LeagueCMS
competition management for DragonFly CMS

Map Order

The public support form for mComp, online gaming Competition Management Software
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Map Order

Post Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Hi mark,

i have a little issue with the way maps are displayed on the match page details.

I mean, when I create a fixture - I add map #1, map #2 and so on...but the script i think orders them based on their ID - maps that are added first in admin maps will appear always first in every match detail page - no matter if there were added there last.

I am asking to keep the order of the maps - the way you add them when manually fix a game for a team/player.

thank you

bugus

Map Order

Post Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:09 pm

Yes, they're sorted by ID number. They could be sorted on map name instead, which would be easy to do. To sort them any other way would require a new field to record the sort order. If sorting by name is OK let me know and I can do it easily, if you really want them sorted by the order they were added to the fixture it'll have to wait a while until I'm ready to release a new version.

mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Map Order

Post Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:53 pm

Whau, thank you for quick response Embarassed . Unfortunatelly for me the alternative with map name is not helping. I preffer to wait until new version

keep up the good work. See you

bugus

Page 1 of 1