LeagueCMS
competition management for DragonFly CMS

Suggestion -> rss

The public support form for mComp, online gaming Competition Management Software
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Suggestion -> rss

Post Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:45 pm

- mark
I've taken the rssresults file out of mComp v2.0 completely as not only does it not work, but it looks like DragonFly handles RSS in a completely different way and I need to re-work the whole thing. It's on my to-do list Wink

I would very much like to see this in the commercial version. Feeds for tables, perhaps one per game or something. Possible?

Oracleman

Suggestion -> rss

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:22 pm

Any hope for this?

Oracleman

Suggestion -> rss

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:33 pm

Hope definately, but what data exactly would you like to see? The original feed was "Team A - Score - Team B", and you could pass it parameters to get the results for any game / event you wanted, i.e. "rss.php?game=1" (for example) would give you results for all events for game "1" (you would need to know the ID number of the game you wanted of course).

If that's sufficient I'll look at updating the original code. It shouldn't be hard, it's just that DragonFly moved the goal posts on RSS feeds not long after I wrote the original code, and I just never got round to updating it.

mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestion -> rss

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:57 pm

Ì would simply like the table for any given event. Kinda like the table block but for one specific competition. Ie. the table for cod4 season 2.

Oracleman

Page 1 of 1